Yet another WolfDreamer pattern, which made this a delight to make. Colours are hard to get right – only found a chocolate wool after I’d made the shell. Also I didn’t quite stuff him enough, so he looks a little less round than he should. Nonetheless, I think it came out pretty well, and it’s yet another one down in the list of Pokemon!
I did change the tail slightly, starting from the end that attaches to the body, MR4, then gradual increase to about 14 stitches mid-tail, then small decrease to end at about 8 or 10 stitches wide, finished off. Stuffed lightly, rolled up a little way and stitched up. Don’t think it makes a lot of difference, but never mind!