Recently I’ve noticed I’ve been getting lots of holes in my amigurumi. I’ve not changed hook or yarn, so I guess it must be my tension has dropped over time. I look back at Vaporeon (my first ever!) and it’s still wonderfully tight and solidly stuffed, and then at this, which is reasonably well-stuffed, but gaping gaping gaping holes everywhere! Maybe next time I’ll try a 2.5mm hook (I’m already down to 3mm!)
Another thing, I can’t do mouths either, so I had two goes at this one, and gave up with both, so currently Eevee is mouthless and likely to stay that way indefinitely.
The one thing I’m proud of: the inner ears, which I added on instead of cutting out felt (mostly because I don’t have anything close to the right colour). The pattern for these was a bit fiddly with incs and decs, but the number of stitches on each row went:
Ch 2; 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6, 5, 5, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3 FO, and I did all my increases and decreases at the beginning of the row.
Still need to find my pins, too!
Also, it looks far too much like a bunny for my liking =( The essence of Eevee hasn’t really been captured, I feel. I may have another go at this one.